Recycled Commodity Trader- Plastics
Georgia-Pacific Recycling, a subsidiary of Georgia-Pacific, is one of the largest recycled commodity trading companies in the world. GP Recycling purchases and sells millions of tons of recycled fiber, off- specification rolls, plastic and metal commodities every year. GP Recycling provides its domestic and international customer base with a reliable source of quality recovered wastepaper, rolls, plastic and metal commodities by developing markets and logistics solutions for generators and other suppliers of such recycled materials.
Recycled Commodity Trader (Plastic Focused)– Home Based
GP Recycling is seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to develop and expand the company’s Plastic recycled commodity brokerage business. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed in a fast-paced and competitive sales environment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prospect and build profitable new business that can be scalable
- Build long-term relationships with suppliers and customers to develop and expand growth opportunities
- Develop and implement plastic trading programs
- Adapt and grow your understanding of the competitive landscape
- Work with and through cross-functional teams to achieve success
- Utilize economic and critical thinking skills to achieve sustainable long-term success
- Provide excellent customer focus to result in client satisfaction
- Conduct all affairs lawfully and with integrity
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or GED
- Two years or more of experience in building relationships and trading plastic grades
- Experience in Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to travel up to 30%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Extensive professional network of suppliers and customers within the recycled plastic industry
- Experience with trading recycled plastics (bale, flake and/or pellet forms)
- Demonstrated relationships with a portable business
- Success in growing a recycled commodity brokerage business
This role is open to remote candidates residing in the U.S. except within the state of Colorado.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf