We are looking for an Administrative Assistant that has an aptitude for technology and excited about innovation! This role will provide administrative support to the Koch Companies Services, LLC tax team members in a variety of functions ranging from customer support and accounts payable processing to calendar maintenance and technology assistance. This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with different businesses with the ability for someone to make the role their own.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrates strong technology skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing technology
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with strong organization skills
- High level of personal integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
- Sense of urgency which drives results
- Interpersonal skills – ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels within/outside the organization
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinate accounts payable for tax group including entering invoices for payment and tracking status of payments, managing matters and delegating assistance
- Provide administrative assistance to tax team members including expense reports, travel and calendar maintenance
- Aid tax team members by coordinating IT requests and requests for assistance with technology (video conferencing, software requests)
- Meeting preparation including coordinating and gathering required information and materials preparation
- Respond to inquiries from Tax Team Members
- Assist with tax projects includes copying, scanning, and data entry
- Mail processing
- Coordinate lunches for meetings, trainings, etc.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ years of professional work experience
- Experience working in Microsoft Office Software (Excel – sorting data and creating tables, Outlook – scheduling, Word – document creation/editing and PowerPoint – presentation creation/editing
- High school diploma or equivalent
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with accounts payable
- Experience working with Access (database creation/tracking and reporting)
- Experience working in Powerapp or PowerBi
- Customer service and executive level administrative experience
- Supervisory experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf