The Windows Analyst will be a part of a global team that delivers networking, compute, storage, and collaboration capabilities for Koch Industries. Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. Koch Business Solutions India Pvt Ltd. (KTC) is being developed in India to extend its IT operations, as well as act as a hub for innovation in the IT function. As KTC rapidly scales up its operations in India, it's employees will get opportunities to carve out a career path for themselves within the organization. This role will have the opportunity to join on the ground floor and will play a critical part in helping build out the Koch Business Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. over the next several years. Working closely with global colleagues would provide significant global exposure to the employees.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Configure, monitor and maintain managed virtual server farms. Be able to deploy guests within a virtual farm
- Configure, monitor and maintain managed physical servers.
- Monitor system performance using standard tools (Logic Monitor, Automox and Service Now), creating baselines, planning capacity, and tuning systems to achieve business required reliability and performance
- Keep customers up to date and knowledgeable about what is happening with their server(s)
- Collaborate with internal Koch customers, vendors, and other IT teams to provide server support and consultation.
- Respond to Service Now tickets and notifications received to meet established business SLA’s
- Troubleshoot systems leveraging knowledge of supported server hardware
- Follow all change control processes and communicate across IT teams to eliminate risk and maintain level of service required
- Be able to allocate SAN space on supported servers
- Working with digital workforce team or developers to bring in automation to regular mundane tasks and eliminate waste & improve efficiency,
The Experience You Will Bring
·Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
·6-8years of experience in MS Windows 2012/2016 system administration.
·1 years of Cloud computing in both AWS and Azure
·2-3 years of server virtualization experience and VM Wear.
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years MS Operating system administration
- 3+ years of server virtualization
- 1+ years of experience with AWS and Azure cloud technologies
- Basic Understanding of ITIL framework
- 2+ years scripting experience (Powershell or Python)
- Prior agile experience
·Aptitude to recognize opportunities for automation of optimization & innovation.