Part Time Assembly Inspector (daytime hours)
Shift: Part time daytime hours Monday - Friday
Do you value teamwork and a strong integrity-based culture? Are you willing to learn new tasks that you can put towards a career in manufacturing? Our Molding department is hiring! The part time assembly inspector will be responsible to support molding production quality by managing the quality hold area and help in guiding the part time sorters. Our molding department makes plastic housings that are used in electronic connectors for automotive, consumer, and industrial applications. Apply today!
Pay: $13.00 - $15.13/hr. depending on experience
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinating stock for sorting or scrap based on material review board disposition
- Perform SAP transactions to manage stock in the hold area
- Validating returned product quality to verify that it meets control plan requirements
- Monitoring the quality of parts produced by performing visual inspections to identify defects
- Performing standard testing and inspection using optical and/or other measurement devices
- Recording/Maintenance of all results into corresponding databases
- Maintain a safe work environment and good housekeeping practices
- Maintain good working relationship between production and management concerning product quality
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Quality and Environmental systems by following stated policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
The Experience You Will Bring
- Past inspection experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lift and move up to 35 pounds
What Will Put You Ahead
- Self-motivated and team oriented
- Computer experience including SAP and Microsoft Excel
Hourly Wage and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf