Maintenance Planner – Clatskanie, OR
Georgia-Pacific’s Consumer Products Division is searching for a Maintenance Planner for the Wauna Mill in Clatskanie, OR. This role would focus on detailed job planning and coordination to support the facility. This position will require a motivated, organized and detailed oriented individual knowledgeable of industrial equipment, processes, and procedures. A successful candidate will have a long-term continuous improvement focus that values establishing systemic processes that are system versus people dependent and create sustainable value.
The Wauna Mill is the proud producer of household products such as Brawny®, Angel Soft®, Sparkle®, and Quilted Northern®. The mill is located in a picturesque and uncrowded setting and is surrounded by the Clatsop Forest. Its central location provides numerous opportunities for both outdoor recreation and city living. Portland, Oregon is only an hour’s drive away with access to fine food, entertainment centers and many other major urban centers. The Pacific Ocean can be reached in under thirty minutes. Many outdoor activities are available near the mill including fishing, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and boating. And for the adventurer, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Hood and Mt. Ranier provides climbing opportunities and are home to several world class ski resorts.
This position is an opportunity to be part of a stable, rapidly expanding organization that offers a tremendous amount of growth potential within the Wauna facility and other Koch Industry companies throughout the United States.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- The Maintenance Planner will be responsible for providing detailed maintenance shutdown and daily work planning and materials procurement in the department
- Develop maintenance plans utilizing Microsoft Project software and Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Coordination and communication with craftspeople, contractor representatives and materials suppliers daily.
- Writing and updating model work orders for repetitive work
- Creating and updating preventive maintenance procedures
- Maintaining and building bill of materials (BOM) and other information stored in the Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Keeping equipment records up to date
- Conducting field walk downs to develop scope necessary for planning work
- Embracing and cultivating the Market Based Management (MBM®) culture
The Experience You Will Bring
- Three (3) or more years of experience in a maintenance role in an industrial or military environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel (create/modify spreadsheets), Word (create/modify documents), and PowerPoint (prepare/present presentations), and Outlook (email correspondence)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates Degree or Technical Degree in Engineering or Maintenance
- Experience working in the pulp and paper industry
- Experience working in a Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) program
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf