Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions. Our Magnesium Molding facility in Eau Claire, Wisconsin is seeking a Program Specialist to support site level Engineering.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support the maintenance of site level engineering master data including: Bill of Materials, Routings, and Material Masters.
- Support engineers with the manufacturing transfer process to production
- Provide support for sample activities including scheduling samples and getting sampled parts to the metrology lab, participating in tool samples, reporting sample results to the engineer, and sending samples to the customer
- Support engineers by collecting and providing information to internal customers and perform some engineering tasks such as generating engineering change orders and ensuring internal project paperwork is up-to-date once in production
- Support engineers during customer visits to ensure customer needs are met
- Enable an environment of strong business partnership, knowledge share and principled entrepreneurship
- Extended travel to other facilities may be required to support business needs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associate’s Degree in a technical, engineering, tooling or business field or equivalent mix of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience in an engineering or customer-related discipline
- This position will not provide VISA Sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1+ years of project management experience
- Experience working with SAP
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf