Utility Operator - Warehouse
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our new manufacturing facility in Hudson, Wisconsin is seeking Utility Operators - 12 Hour Days to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly in our Warehouse department.
What you will do in your role.
- Run and be knowledgeable about the shrink-wrapping process. Keep pace/timing with the rate of finished goods pallets coming from the production line.
- Perform visual to ensure no damage on any of the pallets.
- Complete appropriate checklists.
- Read, comprehend, and follow work instructions.
- Package pallets according to work instructions.
- Communicate status of jobs to previous and following shifts and share information with Utility Operators about problems.
- Keep and maintain accurate records.
- Be actively involved in the ‘setting-of’ and ‘achieving-of’ goals and expectations of the department.
The experience you will bring.
- Ability to read and comprehend Utility Operator instructions.
- Basic math skills; including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Must be team oriented and self-directing
- Must have a strong commitment to quality, safety, and communication
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- One-year manufacturing experience preferred
Shift: 12 Hour Rotating Days - Two Shift Options! 5am-5pm
- Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf