Full Stack Software Developer
At Molex, we’re committed to improving people’s lives and making the world a better place. The mission of the Industrial Automation group at Molex is to drive and support the evolving needs of our global customers and partners in the (r)evolution of technology and platforms to support Industry 4.0. Our products and platform support customers in diverse market sectors, including robotics, plant automation and process control.
Molex’s Industry 4.0 Software SaaS Suite provides customers with a simple, scalable solution to configure, manage and monitor their automation needs. Along with a focus on simplifying the day-to-day of the world of automation, we have a laser focus on data privacy, software & system security.
We are hiring for multiple positions in either front end, back end or full stack development. There is also opportunity for remote work arrangements.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design and implement new customer-facing features for Molex’s Industry 4.0 SaaS suite
- Write client-side code for the web-based applications that will make up the SaaS suite
- Support diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to mobile devices
- Develop prototypes quickly to support our Product Management & UI/UX teams to solicit customer feedback
- Design and implement new micro services for Molex’s Industry 4.0 SaaS suite
- Collaborating with UI/UX designers to provide an integrated solution
- Work closely with system architects to ensure services conform to target architecture
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of software engineering/programming work experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with both front end & back end technologies and/or frameworks.
- Experience with micro-services architecture and use of docker