Implementation Specialist (Fully Remote)
KBX Technology Solutions provides logistics solutions for its customers through innovative technology that helps deliver actionable intelligence, eliminate waste and redundancies, and create greater operational efficiencies in the marketplace. KBX Technology Solutions is a subsidiary of KBX – a Koch Industries Inc. company – and complements all KBX subsidiaries (Rail, Logistics, and International) to drive enhanced data and analytics across the global supply chain for customers. Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America, with estimated annual revenues as high as $115 billion, according to Forbes.
KBX Technology Solutions, LLC (KBXT) is headquartered in Green Bay, WI and seeking an Implementation Specialist. Implementation Specialists work close with our customers to improve processes and realize ROI through implementation of KBXT’s suite of SaaS software. This can involve providing technical knowledge during the sales process, implementing the software, and assisting in post-implementation trainings as needed. It is the Implementation Specialist’s responsibility to work closely with the customer to thoroughly document their current-state and lead them to an ideal future-state solution involving our software as well as process improvements.
To be successful in this role an Implementation Specialist will need to be extremely comfortable working closely with the customer and challenging them on processes that aren’t best-practice or conducive to the optimal future-state as well as being self-driven to manage a complex list of tasks. This opportunity is remote based with the expectation of travel as needed during implementations (up to ~50%).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Intensive customer interactions to:
- Conduct interviews to document business and system processes
- Document current/future-state business and system processes using process and data flow diagrams
- Create/support product demos and conference room pilots (CRPs)
- Configure KBXT applications to meet customer needs
- Develop systemic reports, SOPs, UAT plans as well as customer training and 3rd party onboarding programs
- Research new technologies and industry trends
- Apply your highly developed written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills
- Present/discuss technical information with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proactively identify and resolve issues while understanding the difference between a problem and symptoms of the problem
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of experience in transportation and/or logistics with knowledge of industry terminology and best practices across multiple modes (truckload, LTL, rail, intermodal, ocean, and air)
- 1+ year of experience with a Saas TMS
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf