Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking Manufacturing Operators at their New Richmond, WI facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Successfully operate and produce a high value and quality medical device on semi-automated equipment •Successfully utilize automation for acceptance and rejection conditions
- High level understanding of Performance Metrics for the production line – operational performance standards – utilization, efficiency, output and scrap
- Participation in engineering builds and specialized project requests
- Understanding of materials issuance to the production line, 5S, product segregation and line clearance practices
- Effectively participate in customer visits and operational audits
- Provide training appropriate to the assembly line
- Effectively communicate with co-workers
The Experience You Will Bring
- Basic Reading, Writing, and Math skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Ability to read and comprehend operator instructions
- Able to perform to production line standards as well as high-level quality expectations
- Maintain good communication skills
- Team oriented and self-directing
- Strong commitment to quality, safety, and communication
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC…
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf