Machine Operator - $19/hr.
Georgia Pacific is seeking Machine Operators at our Sheboygan, WI facility. This role supports the sustainability efforts of Georgia-Pacific by efficiently producing, high quality boxes for our customers. Successful candidates will demonstrate a strong commitment to safety standards, attendance excellence, along with a willingness to learn and grow within the company. Hard work pays off and will provide opportunity to advance in skillset and compensation! Motivated individuals are encouraged to apply!
Position Specific Details:
- Starting wages are $19.00 per hour with shift differentials of 2nd shift $.45 per hour & 3rd shift $.40 per hour. Team members have an opportunity to advance up to $26.00 per hour.
- We offer competitive Benefits and Perks: 401k match, Health insurance, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Tuition reimbursement, Free Employee Assistance Program.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Safely operate a corrugated Flexo Folder Gluer or Rotary Die Cutter
- Accurately and efficiently setup the machine according to SOP’s
- Maintain ink PH and viscosity to meet customers print standards
- Monitor product quality and remove defective product
- Rotate with the machine assistant to build knowledge base
- Work collaboratively with other team members
- Enter accurate production data into operating system
- Fill out maintenance work orders when repairs are needed
- Perform work that requires lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Promote safe work practices and maintaining strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, stooping, standing, and sitting for 8 (and occasionally up to 10) hours per day
Our Machine Operators work a straight, non-rotating shift. Our shifts are:
- 3rd shift: Sunday – Thursday 10pm – 6am
- 2nd shift: Monday – Friday 2pm – 10pm
- 1st shift: Monday – Friday 6am – 2pm
The Experience You Will Bring
- Six (6) months or more of experience working within a manufacturing or industrial environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- High School Diploma or GED
- One (1) or more years of experience using a forklift to load and unload trailers
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf