Part Time Production Sorter - 1st shift
Shift: 1st shift Thursday - Saturday
Do you value teamwork and a strong integrity-based culture? Are you willing to learn new tasks that you can put towards a career in manufacturing? Our Molding department is hiring! Part time production sorters support molding production quality by sorting parts for defect. Our molding department makes plastic housings that are used in electronic connectors for automotive, consumer, and industrial applications. Apply today!
Starting pay: $12.00/hr.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Heightened/additional visual inspections including tensile testing, impact testing & flex testing of specified products.
- Recording of all manual sorting results into database.
- Hand terminal crimping for in-process inspections as needed.
- Complete production temperature monitor logs where assigned.
- Maintain good working relationship between production and management concerning product quality.
- Maintain a safe work environment and good housekeeping practices.
- Actively support moldings initiatives and programs.
- Understand, support, and contribute to current Molex Quality and Environmental systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- The ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- The ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to lift and move up to 35 pounds
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior inspection experience
- Experience reading blue prints
- Ability to use spreadsheets and word processing documents
- Experience using measurement devices such as calipers
Key words: Production / Manufacturing
Hourly Wage Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf