Full-Stack Analytics Software Developer
We are looking for a Full-Stack Analytics Software Developer excited to work on high value, complex, global supply chain transformation opportunities as part of our Advanced Analytics organization at Koch. This role is part of our advanced analytics application development team, to assist them with full-stack development of cutting-edge AI applications. We want passionate, forward thinking individuals who are driven to innovate through the intersection of cutting-edge research and high-quality data available within Koch’s impressive portfolio of companies.
You will be working with advanced and emerging analytics technology, engaging with leading data science, technology experts, and operations research science talent, while owning data ingestion, data model analysis/design, integration with model objects and front-end elements of production ready predictive and prescriptive applications. Our application development team works at the center of customer subject matter experts, data owners, and our analytics engagement leaders, data scientists, and operations research team to collect and transform data, establish baselines, manage knowledge for successful experiments as they go into pilot and production. This team is the critical link between groups, accelerating all phases of our advanced analytics applications, from initiation to experimentation, pilot to production.
We work with diverse business scenarios and data types, experimenting and piloting at a rapid pace – exciting for our ideal candidate who loves detailed analysis, quality code, process improvement, and solving complex global business problems.
Koch Global Services (KGS) is the global problem-solver of business needs for Koch Industries. We serve more than 130,000 Koch employees worldwide and partner with 11 Koch companies from a diverse number of industries; ranging from making fabric, glass and paper products, to manufacturing cell phone components. Since 2003 we have invested over $80 Billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures and are proud to reinvest more than 90% of our earnings back into our companies.
This role is open to remote candidates residing in the U.S. except within the state of Colorado.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with engagement leaders and program managers during project initiation to understand requirements and success criteria.
- Independently design, code, document, and unit test new features for web applications that run in the cloud.
- Contribute to strategy for code management and product development, maintain reusable assets that accelerate time-to-value.
- Determine relevant data elements, work with owners to acquire and analyze for structure relevant to success criteria, map processes.
- Develop and maintain performant, reliable, data integrations with internal and external sources.
- Collaborate with project and program manager(s) to present resulting product to stakeholders.
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges.
- Works directly with the client user, front end developer, and data scientists to design, test and develop new business analytics applications.
- Leverage high quality communication skills to drive positive key discussions with customers, stakeholders, and developers.
- Determines and documents data mapping rules for movement of medium to high complexity data between applications.
- Adheres to and promotes the use of SDLC and code reuse; leverages CICD processes.
- Supports data selection, extraction, and cleansing for applications, including descriptive and diagnostic analysis.
- Rapidly fix bugs, solve problems, and proactively strive to improve our products and technologies.
- Creates and sustains processes, tools, and on-going support structures and processes.
- Creates quality project documentation including data flow diagrams, use cases, process models and integrating models across functional areas and platforms.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience leveraging common Amazon Web Services (AWS) including S3, Redshift, Lambda
- Strong understanding of git and version control-based workflows; CICD
What Will Put You Ahead
- Application development experience incorporating machine learning and/or mathematical programing for optimization; AWS SageMaker and or Gurobi experience
- Experience working with high volume and frequency time-series data and related technology
- Understand data selection, extraction, and cleansing for applications, including descriptive and diagnostic analysis
- Experience with quality control and auditing of databases, resolving data problems, and analyzing system changes for quality assurance
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf