John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
Right now we are seeking a Finance Supervisor to join our Finance Team in Dudelange.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supervise and support general ledger accountants
- Review of all accounting entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assure compliance reporting (VAT declarations, Statec,…)
- Coordinate and support monthly closing process in our ERP to meet reporting deadlines
- Assure consistency of our vendor master data by reviewing and approving changes performed by Vendor Master Data team
- Support annual audit process
- Liaise with our business and our Indirect tax team to anticipate and address potential VAT issues/new registration requirements
- Increase our capability to perform accounting services for additional entities
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree in Business Administration/ Accounting or related field.
- Extensive experience in finance.
- Profound financial and accounting knowledge.
- Ability to understand the business in connection with the finance function.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to establish good relationships.
- Autonomous, Proactive and flexible.
- Embraces change, challenges status-quo.
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English.
What Will Put You Ahead
- French and German language skills.