Forklift Operator - $19/hr.
Georgia Pacific is seeking Forklift Operators at our Sheboygan facility. We offer opportunity to advance in skillset and compensation! This role supports the sustainability efforts of Georgia-Pacific by facilitating the movement of incoming and outgoing product through the facility. Successful candidates will demonstrate a strong commitment to safety standards, attendance excellence, and knowledge of forklift operations.
- Starting wages are $19.00 per hour with shift differentials of 2nd shift $.45 per hour & 3rd shift $.40 per hour. Team members have an opportunity to advance up to $23.25 per hour.
- We offer competitive Benefits and Perks: 401k match, Health insurance, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Tuition reimbursement, Free Employee Assistance Program.
Our Forklift Operators work a straight, non-rotating shift. Our shifts are:
- 3rd shift: Sunday – Thursday 10pm – 6am
- 2nd shift: Monday – Friday 2pm – 10pm
- 1st shift: Monday – Friday 6am – 2pm
What you will do in your role:
- Safely operate a sit-down forklift or clamp truck to load and unload trailers
- Ensure accurate record keeping for all inbound and outbound shipments
- Work collaboratively with other team members
- Ensure a safe work environment throughout the facility by removing debris from areas within the warehouse
- Perform work that requires lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Promote safe work practices and maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, stooping, standing, and sitting for 8, and occasionally up to 10 hours per day
- Maintain quality of product in warehouse areas and warehouse inventory
The Experience You Will Bring:
- Six (6) months of experience using a forklift to load and unload trailers
What will put you ahead:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Six (6) months or more of experience working within a manufacturing or industrial environment
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf