Associate / Sr. Associate Brand Manager - Dixie
Georgia-Pacific is currently seeking an Associate Brand Manager/Sr. Associate Brand Manager for the Livingware Retail Category / Dixie Brand Team. The role is based in Atlanta, GA.
Reporting to the Sr. Brand Director of the Livingware Category, the Associate Brand Manager will play an active role leading the development and commercialization of base product improvements, portfolio optimizations, packaging changes and commercial innovation for Dixie® and customer brands in the tabletop category. The successful candidate will use their analytical skills to track business performance, identify opportunities/gaps, present recommendations and work together with a cross-functional team – including consumer knowledge, customer planning, demand/supply and operations - in the execution of different brand initiatives to drive long-term sales and share growth.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Comprehensive analysis on the categories and segments of interest, including: understanding consumer needs, competitive landscape, market structures and retailer’s view of the category, sourcing and supply chain, and unit economics.
- Identify market opportunities/gaps and develop recommendations to address and capitalize on consumers unmet needs and market trends, aligning with GP’s strategies and capabilities.
- Partner with Consumer Knowledge team to design and execute research and market experiments – through traditional and non-traditional approaches - to gain critical knowledge, answer killer questions, and assess the size of the prize for brand initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal capabilities teams (i.e. R&D, package engineering, design, customer planning) in the commercialization, go-to-market plans and execution of brand initiatives.
- Provide input & direction into monthly forecasting process for sales volume & pricing.
- Track in-market performance of own and competitors’ products, including: sales, share, distribution, pricing, and promotional activity.
- Lead brand health performance analyses and optimization recommendations against the brand’s key performance indicators.
- Partner with Brand Acceleration team in the development of breakthrough advertising and media plans to support the launch of new product innovation.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience in the CPG industry.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in matrixed organizations.
What Will Put You Ahead
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Product innovation and/or commercialization experience
- Knowledge of Nielsen/IRI syndicated data
- CPG brand management or marketing experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf