We are looking for a Pricing Analyst to support the GP Professional business (www.gppro.com). This position is based at our headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia and reports to the Sales Operations Manager.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Analyze and process price requests submitted by the Sales organization within defined service level targets.
- Incorporate impact of customer programs where applicable to the pricing. decision.
- Understand price agreement policy requirements.
- Approve pricing within defined decision rights.
- Develop basic P&L analytics where applicable to pricing decision.
- Lead small business project analytics and special initiatives.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to do analysis in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business
- 2 years of experience in an Accounting/Finance or business analytics role
- SAP, Data Warehouse, Cognos, Access, or other like systems knowledge
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf