Support opportunities related to the emergence of new products and improvement of existing products. Contributes creatively to solve product design and administrative problems by working with the research & development, finance, marketing and quality teams.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support the process of developing new products with a science and technology center.
- Support product development with sales, operations and marketing teams.
- Prepare reports and presentations on demand.
- Support cost analysis in the development of new products.
- Support product manager in all product life cycle management activities.
- Support the manufacture of prototypes in order to adjust the process and performance to the design of the final product.
- Support certified customers in marketing programs.
- Visiting customers to provide technical support, resolve quality issues and conduct technical certification audits.
- Recommend products and services to better meet customers' needs.
- Keep the technical documentation of marketing programs up to date.
- Provide studies and technical support on glass specifications to customers and sales staff based on advanced calculation tools.
- Provide support to customers, technical sales team based on expertise in glass processing.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Higher Course: Engineering (Civil, Metallurgy, Chemistry or Materials)
- Starting in the fourth year - studying
- Advanced English
- Qualification (availability for possible trips / visits to clients)
- Office pack
- Skill with Advanced Scaffolding Tools (desired)
- Presentation techniques (desired)
- Spanish (desired)
- Strategic vision
- Analytical sense (internal / external view of the business)
- Minimizes doubts (has power of synthesis)
- Works as a team - Prioritizes / pricing according to rational and economic criteria
- Sensitivity to treat each opp individually - Creative - Communicator skill (able to influence)