Material Handler - Fixed Night Shift
Phillips-Medisize in Clinton, Massachusetts is seeking a Material Handler on our Night Shift to support the production floor in the preparation of raw materials, packaging, component parts, work orders and labels. To keep production running smoothly; to prevent loss due to downtime; and maintain accurate inventory control.
Shift: N2: Rotating Wednesdays, Thursday, Friday, Saturday (5p - 5a)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Review production schedule to stage upcoming jobs
- Properly store and handle materials going in and out of staging area
- Determine drying needs based on material type and production schedule
- Proper identification tags on dryers and hopper locations with legible and accurate information
- Empty and clean hoppers at end of run, return unused material to warehouse
- Weigh all unused material and components, label with new quantity, return to warehouse
- Clean auxiliary equipment such as grinders, hoses, filters, loaders and containers
- Assemble and distribute all packaging, supplies and components to work station and molding presses
- Remove full boxes of product from molding/secondary areas and deliver to appropriate destination.
- Empty production floor garbage and prepare and load recyclables at the end of the shift
- Maintain constant communications with Team Leaders and Technicians to meet production schedules
The Experience You Will Bring
- 6+ months working in a manufacturing production support role
- Forklift experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of resins and materials, particularly with respect to material properties, drying times and temperatures
- Attention to detail for proper machine settings and for complete and accurate documentation
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf