Koch Separation Solutions, formerly Koch Membrane Systems (KMS), is looking for great Chemical Operators that care about building a quality product. We will provide on the job training and a great team atmosphere. The right person must be open to learning, take feedback and be driven to be successful.
Shifts Currently Available:
- Monday-Thursday: 6:00AM-6:15PM
- Sunday-Tuesday; every other Wednesday: 6:00AM-6:15PM
- Sunday-Tuesday; every other Wednesday: 6:00PM-6:15AM
- Thursday-Saturday; every other Wednesday: 6:00AM-6:15PM
- Thursday-Saturday; every other Wednesday: 6:00PM-6:15AM
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate simple equipment and sophisticated PLC-controlled equipment
- Follow detailed chemical mix instructions, processes and procedures to perform the creation of membrane
- Use a variety of hand & power tools, work instructions, and test equipment to perform a series of operations to correctly mix membrane solutions
- Prepare, sample, transfer, clean up, and disposal of chemicals used in the creation of membrane solution mixing
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to management in a timely manner
- Perform data-collection, record-keeping and update production logs
- Move and handle materials on the floor
- Clean and maintain an organized work area
- Comply with all policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the KSS Quality/Manufacturing/Safety/HR Systems
The Experience You Will Bring
- Comfortable working with chemicals on a daily basis
- 3+ months working experience
- Basic computer skills
- Willing and able to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
Physical Requirements/Other Considerations:
- Frequent lifting of up to 40 lbs
- Ability to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for duration of assigned shift
- Must be able to wear all PPE including face mask respirator
- Complete job functions in a wet environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf