Director, Ecosystem Management
Sentient Energy, a Koch Subsidiary company, is hiring a Director of Ecosystem Management. As a member of the Sentient Energy (SE) revenue team, be a constructive and effective team member to achieve the Sentient Energy vision and growth expectations. This positions preferred location is Frisco, TX, but has flexibility to be located remotely.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Viewed as a trusted thought partner and value-added resource, developing relationships with the appropriate internal & external stake holders to gain best market knowledge
- Develop the outside in perspective activity to drive business strategy
- Support foundation for decision making and priorities for all business development efforts
- Identify, execute, and manage a global ecosystem including:
- System integrators and similar service companies
- Koch product / capability synergies with Sentient Energy
- High value 3rd party product / capability synergies with SE
- Channel partners/Value Added Resellers
- Drive to become subject matter expert for all product offerings of Sentient Energy
- Understands and communicates customer value proposition
- Able to be the face and voice of Sentient Energy products in any market environment
- Support acquisition and integration of new companies (M&A) or capabilities as relevant including acting as part of deal review team putting together a business justification case
- Be a Koch culture carrier for Sentient Energy
- Advance Market Based Management (MBM) culture & assist others in areas where the Business Development team has a competitive advantage (e.g. modeling, economic thinking, marginal analysis, POV development, etc.)
- Focus on Principled Entrepreneurship. Demonstrate urgency to improve status quo and drive change
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- 10+ years in Business Development, Product Sales/commercialization, or IIOT (Industrial internet of things) devices, software, and analytics
- Familiarity or foundational understanding of various technologies including 4G/5G communications, AI/ML (Machine learning), internet of things, software/SaaS, etc.
- Familiarity or foundational understanding of Smart Grid, Electrical Devices, and Technologies
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master’s in Business Administration preferred
- 5+ years in Energy/Smart Grid business development
- Prior M&A experience
- Five years in Sales/Product Management from companies like ABB, GE, Siemens, Schneider, S&C, or experience with System Integrators such as IBM, PWC, Accenture, etc.
Role is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf