Process Engineer-Injection Molding
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, and leader in the design, development, and manufacturing of drug delivery, diagnostic, and MedTech devices. Our facility in Menomonie, WI is looking for an Injection Molding Process Engineer to provide support to manufacturing and engineering with the objective to develop new processes and improve existing processes to improve safety and productivity while protecting our customers from receiving unacceptable parts
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide mentorship and guidance to Mold Technicians and evaluate out of range processes
- Continuously improve existing processes using design of experiments and other methods to increase efficiencies
- Be a technical resource for the initiation and implementation of cost improvement plans on new and existing programs
- Keep up to date on injection molding equipment and process technology
- Provide engineering team with information and analysis tools
- Attend design meetings as part of the AQP process and provide insight and expertise in regard to the tool design, capability and part handling
- Implement systems and procedures that assure compliance with Quality Standards
- Where applicable, perform pre-planning safety into work activities to improve performance
- Proactively identify safety concerns
- Comply with Environmental Management System program SOP’s/WI, Policy & Program elements and encourages responsible use of resources
- Participate in continual improvement/innovation, corrective action, FMEA and internal/external customer satisfaction
- Oversee technical development of mold technicians to help facilitate timely completion of their Mold Tech Development program responsibilities.
- Ability to perform cavity pressure monitoring and train Mold Technicians to use RJG edarts
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline OR minimum of 3 years of injection molding experience
- Working knowledge in at least (1) of the following areas: injection molding machines, systematic molding, or decoupled processing
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with RJG eDart or similar technology
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorshipIn order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf