Senior Global Supply Chain Analyst
The Senior Supply Chain Analyst supporting the Global Operations Group for Packaging and Cellulose uses analytical methods and a variety of tools to understand, predict, improve, forecast and/or support chain operations and processes. The Senior Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for data management, data mining and data analysis to develop recommendations they will also build optimization models, including center of gravity distribution models and SKU rationalization methodologies. This position supports multiple internal business lines while ensuring a high rate of project communication and completion.
Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, analytically minded, use critical thinking and be able to support and lead multiple projects. Be able, motivated, and energized to support a global business operating in multiple time-zones and work cross-functionally and cross-culturally with internal and external clients/partners.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Focus on immediate needs, prioritize critical items and issues and clearly communicate progress and concerns affecting multiple internal units globally.
- Create/maintain weekly and monthly reports on key performance measures for the Global supply-chain operations team.
- Project management based on short-term priorities and long-term optimization needs.
- Reporting and Analysis capabilities to support decision-making using tools like Excel and business analysis tools like Power BI.
- Process mapping and problem-solving using visualization tools like Visio and Lucid chart.
- Analyze and Optimize service trends: identify patterns of missed opportunities, measure on-going project success and also be able to work on continuous improvement in all areas of the supply-chain.
- Support finished goods optimization modeling in distribution centers, (SKU level, and by distribution location)
- Identify savings and value opportunities through data analysis, mining, and be able to work with a diverse internal set of clients from manufacturing sites to external partners.
- Partner with the distribution and warehousing team to collect, analyze and recommend action to support RFP’s (provide supply chain analysis to first and last mile transportation, distribution and ancillary service costs building an end-to-end cost picture.
- Report out to business leadership - KPI’s, project updates, and business status as needed with consistent accuracy and a sense of urgency.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Business Analysis.
- Experience with supply chain operations and logistics processes, specifically, warehouse operations, multi-modal transportation, forecasting and inventory/network optimization.
- Experience in independently performing complex data analysis and converting to business intelligence that can be communicated to a diverse group of internal customers, operational teams, and external partners.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, writing formulas with functions, macros, and advance analytics), experience in Microsoft PowerPoint (i.e. creating presentations and project mapping), preferred experience in creating dashboards in Microsoft Power BI.
- Experience with large data sets to yield information that supports supply chain business needs.
- Ability to travel (20%).
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain/Engineering/Statistics.
- 2+ years of Project Management experience or a PMP certification.
- Experience with data visualization tools and methods.
- Lean and/or Six Sigma qualified and experience with value-stream mapping.
- Manufacturing and/or supply-chain operations support experience.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf