Customer Service - Inside Sales Executive
Customer Service / Sales Executive has the responsibility to manage customer relationships and their respective orders in daily basis. They are the key link in communication with our customers from an order management perspective and the first point of contact for any customer questions. In addition to the customer base the CSE will work closely with our production, commercial and logistics teams to ensure that every endeavor is made for orders to be processed and delivered in line with the customer request. A strong business acumen, basic accounting skills and the ability to reason through ever changing scenarios are necessities for this position. Taking the initiative, strong math skills, and the ability to anticipate problems before they happen are also essential for success in this position. The candidate must work well with a team of people who are committed to continuing the company's high growth rate.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensuring an appropriate order flow.
- Cooperation with the finance department to resolve any accounts issues.
- Management of the communication with the sales department and customers.
- Monitoring and evaluation of all orders and sales processes
- Handling the order management process through the value chain.
- Manage incoming calls from customers and deal with their inquiries.
- Manage customers feedback, opportunities and complaints.
- Working closely with different departments within the value chain.
- Creating weekly and monthly reports.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Accounting, Finance, or another related field.
- Fluent spoken and written English (French & German will also be beneficial)
- Tech Savvy, comfortable entering and retrieving data on web-portals, etc.
- Excellent math, organization, and time management skills
- Customer service (Sales) experience with superior phone skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, performance-based environment
- High customer service orientation
- Ability to communicate at different levels
- Ability to both works effectively in a team and independently
What Will Put You Ahead
Proven experience on a similar role in a manufacturing business