We are currently building our in-house Reliability Lab Project Manager team and are looking for a talented individual to join our team. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you.
Successful applicant will be responsible for managing test plans across multi-disciplinary global reliability labs. Provide cost and timing for each project and give guidance to the team on how to navigate through project management challenges (i.e., Technical, Cost, People, Schedule…). Give insight to management on future work while tracking/maintaining project KPI’s (key performance indicators) such as Cost, Timing and Quality.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as the primary lab contact, work with requestors & test engineers to define the test plans/design verification plans (DVP).
- Organize the product testing schedule from planning to execution & coordinate checkpoints between design engineers and test engineers and work with them to ensure the project requirements are clearly defined and communicate
- Forecast workload and resources to meet future work demands.
- Drive reliability Teams for on-time and on-budget delivery for test plans
- Prepare DVP testing cost & duration.
- Validation Test Project related budget & resource planning and risk management
- Identifying and ensuring resolution of conflicts and problems. Communicate & escalate scheduling issues.
- Coordination of internal / external Testing Services within agreed schedule, budget & quality
- Serve as the primary contact to outside testing laboratories. Coordinate and prepare orders; prepare or review outgoing work.
- Communicate test plan status, scheduling, capabilities, methods, and sample requirements.
- Transfer project details into the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), as required.
- Prepare a wide variety of reports and documents using the LIMS and other software applications
- Support with test requirements definition and drive “Design for Reliability”.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associates Degree in a Technical field; OR 2+ years of relevant experience.
- 2 or more years’ experience with project management.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is an asset.
- Knowledge of Lean concepts such as Process Flow Diagrams, Key Performance Indicators, DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) process.
- Proven project management skills to manage and complete several large projects simultaneously which require support from several different sources.
- Experience with automotive technical specification such as USCAR or other OEM specifications
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate work with various functions that are not in the department reporting structure.
- Knowledge of Jira is an asset.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf