LDAR Administrative Coordinator
Flint Hills Resources – Pine Bend is looking to add a member to the refinery’s LDAR (Leak Detection and Repair) team at the Rosemount, MN location. We are looking for someone who thrives in a true team environment, demonstrates strong collaboration skills, has exceptional attention to detail, values challenging the status quo for transformative change with a desire to experiment and drive efficient methods and effectively communicates with all levels of the organization (). We are looking for a motivated forward-thinking candidate, that not only looks at what is, but what can be!
The LDAR Coordinator position is the administrative owner of the LDAR Compliance Database through data entry and critical oversight.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Database ownership: responsible of the review, processing, and LDAR program oversight
- Daily database entry of LDAR documentation, tracking of LDAR repairs, and scheduled completions
- Perform quality control program audits as required
- Support and maintain data used to demonstrate environmental performance and compliance. This can include preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly LDAR performance metrics
- Prepare and review reports to ensure they are consistent with processes and procedures as established by air program owners
- Perform audits to confirm all LDAR changes are executed, tracked, and documented for reporting purposes
- Governed Record Custodian for LDAR and maintenance departments
- Provide administrative help to support successful operation of the maintenance departments
- Work additional hours if needed to support maintenance needs
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of technical administrative experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- High School diploma or equivalent
What Will Put You Ahead
- Technical administrative experience in Compliance or Environmental fields
- 2+ years of experience with compliance or confidential records
- Experience with databases (or records systems)
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf