Manager of Analysis
GP is seeking a contribution minded Manager of Analysis to join our financial organization supporting Manufacturing Transformation efforts. The individual in this role will create value for the company by providing analytic and data support for accelerated manufacturing transformation across the organization. This individual will also work closely with other team members to provide transformation reporting and insights to a wide variety of internal customers. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work autonomously and possess a high degree of analytical skills, attention to detail and resourcefulness.
Georgia-Pacific LLC is one of the world’s leading makers of tissue, pulp, packaging, building products and related chemicals. You may recognize our household brands, such as Brawny® paper towels, Quilted Northern® bath tissue and Dixie® cups and tableware. If you’re in the construction business, you’re probably familiar with our gypsum panels and other quality building materials. Even if you work in aerospace, mining or facilities management, Georgia-Pacific products may be part of your day.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Primary point of contact for all aspects of Wave, a program management solution supporting transformation efforts across the organization.
- Partner with the Wave technical team to drive enhancements in functionality as needed.
- Maintain the accurate flow of data and reporting from Wave to support transformation progress and insights.
- Develop and support ad-hoc analysis based on internal customer requests.
- Partner with peers and internal customers to enhance existing processes and reporting.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or related field
- Experience gathering data, understanding business drivers and key performance indicators, performing analysis, originating ideas, and presenting a point of view to key stakeholders
- Experience being proactive and seeking to anticipate customers’ needs and developing practical alternatives based on value
- Experience that required exceptional time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills; demonstrating agility in a dynamic environment while continuing to deliver high quality work
- Advanced to Expert level MS Excel skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Wave software application
- SAP, Infor or other large ERP, integrated system experience
- Experience with business analysis and data visualization tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, VBA, Hyperion, SQL)
- Manufacturing industry experience; and/or Global company experience
- Process Improvement / Process Transformation / Process Implementation experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf