International Freight Coordinator
KBX, LLC The International Commerce group of Koch Logistics, is seeking an International Freight Coordinator to join the team in Wichita, KS. As an International Freight Coordinator, you will work with innovative technologies that are disrupting this fast-paced industry, including cloud collaborations and predictive analytics platforms. This is an opportunity for self-motivated applicants that want to grow and develop skills within the international ocean and airfreight industry.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Planning shipments to our customers using SAP Platform.
- Process ocean/air freight bookings with freight carriers and NVOCC.
- Provide prompt, professional communication with customers, and lead to joint problem-solving.
- Demonstrate teamwork skills, ability to multi-task, take initiative and ask questions for a deeper understanding of assigned responsibilities.
- Reviewing and distributing all shipping documents, including commercial invoice, packing list, letter of credit, certificate of insurance, certificates of origin and any other required documents.
- Ensure all businesses and customers are proactively and fully informed of cargo status by keeping up to date in the systems and supplying appropriate information.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or high school diploma
- 1+ year experience working in Domestic or International logistics
- Microsoft Office experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with ERP platforms: specifically TMS (OTM, SAP TM)
- Experience with Infor Nexus, Third party screening portals and AES direct System
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf