Business Systems Analyst, P2P
Molex is a globally recognized provider of electronic solutions in a wide range of industries including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical. It is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, one of the largest privately held companies in the world. Our vision is to be the leading global provider of innovate electronic solutions that create value for our customers and society.
We are looking to add a Business Systems Analyst, P2P to help expand our Order to Cash and Procure to Pay team. This individual will be assisting with strategic implementations and sustainability of our business systems – i.e. SAP ERP, Ariba, Coupa, Get Paid, Microsoft Applications. They will also lead and/or collaborate throughout various project/system deployment activities across company departments. The candidate must be capable of working independently and part of a team on complex global projects requiring a thorough understanding of business processes and issues affecting the global organization. To be highly effective, they must possess a balanced blend of business functional and technical knowledge and experience. It is also necessary to communicate effectively in both business and technical environments and utilize business analytic methodologies.
This role is open to candidates sitting in Lisle, Wichita, Dallas, Rochester Hills, or Atlanta.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Participate in Strategic Procurement implementation projects and provide on-going support to new strategic Procurement Solutions (ex. Coupa, Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration).
- Improve systems utilization and value across our procurement applications.
- Provide strategic design and “hands-on” efforts for continuous improvement and strategic support of our Business related systems in SAP such as Ariba, Coupa, Get Paid and other sub-systems
- Support application upgrades and support packs for new functionality with SAP implementation methodologies.
- Communicate with colleagues, management and business unit(s) concerning project status updates and issues with good interpersonal, analytical, presentation, written and communication skills.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of experience with Source to Pay, Supplier Enablement and related procurement areas
- Experience gathering requirements, creating functional design, and providing solutions to the business
- Proven experience in organizational, project, and planning management
- Previous experience working on teams consisting of business and IT resources
- Ability to understand the order to cash processes
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Coupa admin or SAP Ariba Procurement systems administrator skills and experience
- SAP ERP related experience
- Knowledge of SAP ERP integrated Solutions
- Proven skills that demonstrate the ability to complete assignments in a systematic and timely basis
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf