Product Manager Wireless Charging, North America – Connected Mobility Solutions
At Molex we’re committed to improving people’s lives and making the world a better place. Connected Mobility Solutions (CMS), a business unit of Molex LLC, develops innovative products and solutions around automotive in-vehicle networking, infotainment, and vehicle communications.
We are today one of the market leaders in consumer device integration (wired and wireless), in high-speed cables and connectors and in custom OEM antenna solutions (4G/ 5G, V2X …).
We put our customer first and develop and invest in key technologies for connected vehicle applications.
At Molex, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. Come join our journey.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Molex CMS team is seeking a Product Manager for the North American market to lead the promotion and development of our Wireless Charger product portfolio.
We are growing our product portfolio and customer base and look for an individual with strong customer focus, technical expertise paired with strong business acumen. We are looking for those that share our passion in providing innovative solutions to the market to solve our customers complex challenge. Your automotive OEM customers are happy when you are assigned to their projects because you understand their needs and you keep them connected with our technical experts driving innovation.
Working closely with our sales and development teams, you will be responsible for prospecting, vetting, and qualifying new business opportunities within the North American automotive market focusing on maximizing value creation through your P&L accountability
You will drive the program teams to achieve the technical, schedule, and budget objectives of your project. The members of your teams will include engineers from multiple disciplines (Hardware, Mechanical, Test, SW, Mfg., Program Management, Quality, Sourcing, etc.).You will also collaborate closely with our manufacturing partners in Europe, Asia and North America to deliver solutions to our diverse international automotive OEMs.
What You Will Bring:
- History of effective management & leadership skills
- Strong economic thinking approach (P&L accountable).
- Long term value creation & customer focus mindset
- Innovative, big-picture thinking with strong communication and collaboration skills.
- The capacity to develop sound points of views on technology, product, customer, competitors and market trends and action them into strategies for growth.
What We Offer:
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science & business education.
- 5+ years of proven industry experience in sales & marketing or business development for automotive electronic solutions;
- A highly technical aptitude and relevant electronics knowledge.
- Strong listening skills and a customer, quality, and team focus.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience as a Tier 1 preferred
- Prior experience in the wireless charging space is a plus
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf