Senior Business Insights Analyst
INVISTA is looking for a driven Senior Business Insights Analyst to join our business finance team in Wichita, KS to support our financial reporting for the business, capabilities, and KII management. The successful candidate will build relationships with key partners working to identify and drive opportunities and strategic initiatives. This position is fulfilling to a candidate who thinks economically, critically and enjoys working with a broad range of individuals and capabilities.
A Successful Candidate will have the following attributes:
- Leadership in economic thinking and framing
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Works collaboratively and drives team to maximize value creation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Drives transformation in their role and in the business by respectfully challenging the status quo
- Entrepreneurial mindset, that can influence without direct authority
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide financial analysis that drives behavior to achieve business, capability, and finance visions
- Build Preferred Partnerships with key individuals within the business and capabilities through regular interactions, and providing input and analysis on daily decision making
- Discover and apply new technology and processes to transform how value is created throughout the team
- Drive economic and critical thinking capability within the financial reporting function
- Create and utilize efficient knowledge systems to support daily and long-term decision making
- Effectively communicate and visualize the business results on a quarterly/annual basis for leadership to drive profitable action
- Ability to frame and visualize information to clearly connect with customers utilizing various Microsoft Office products
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, or Finance related field
- 3+ years of accounting, financial reporting, or financial analysis experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience leading teams
- Working knowledge & background in a major ERP / Financial System, preferred experience in SAP
- Working knowledge & background with visualization and automation tools, such as PowerBI and Alteryx
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship