Business Transformation Project Manager
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or the grilles on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
Guardian Industries is seeking you to become our next Business Transformation Project Manager!
The Business Transformation Project Manager will be responsible for supporting our current charter of Manufacturing Transformation projects along with several other Business Transformation initiatives by partnering with various business capabilities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and execute a project plan that is well-communicated and meets the needs of the business
- Effectively lead a team where roles, responsibilities, and expectations are well known and appropriate tools are provided/used to take action to move the project forward
- Understand where projects stand and take appropriate actions to support efforts and remove roadblocks
- Identify, effectively communicate, and strive to mitigate risks
- Effectively communicate project plan and business transformation progress to all affected stakeholders and business leaders
- Maintain visibility to key constraints/dependencies to facilitate quick and preemptive resolution of issues
- Manage internal and external resources, deploying resources to gain greatest value and identify potential resource issues early
- Utilize measures that are defined by business owners to appropriately challenge and report out to drive accountability
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience in a technical area: product development, program management, operations leadership, production support, information systems, finance, supply chain, etc.
- Experience managing projects or large-scale implementations
- Experience leading large, international, and multi-discipline teams
- Experience in process design and mapping
- Travel as required up to 50%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree
- PMP Certification
- Systems development experience
- Experience with organizational development
- Experience using Microsoft Project
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf