Accounts Receivable Specialist
KBX Logistics is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist whose core responsibility will be to ensure freight invoicing and payment processes are completed in an accurate and efficient manner. The successful candidate will have a high level of attention to detail, the ability to think economically and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create customer invoices in an accurate, timely manner
- Provide payment instructions to the cash application team
- Resolving rate, fuel, and additional charge issues, etc.
- Manage customer aging’s – review and resolve open invoices and submit balance dues
- Ensure customer invoicing is compliant with KBX Logistics contracts
- Monitor customer accounts to ensure they are within payment terms
- Assist with month-end accruals and reporting
- Support management goals and operations to create real long-term value
- Critique processes for better and more efficient way of doing things
- Promote and maintain continuous, positive communication with customers regarding correct billing procedures to minimize receivable discrepancies
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- Microsoft Office knowledge - proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates degree (or equivalent) or higher in accounting, mathematics, or similar degree area
- Previous experience in an Accounts Receivable or similar role
- Experience in a Supply Chain, Logistics, or Operations related role
- Experience demonstrating effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf