When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
SRG Global is seeking you to become our next Launch Technician!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Facilitation of trials- per Launch Teams direction.
- Confirm process is readily available.
- Effected process is staged with all required resources.
- Site Logistics - coordinate conveyance of samples.
- Pre-production Inventory Control (product & purchases components)
- Warehousing, cycle counting, communicating inventory levels.
- Working through the process owners, create initial work instructions detailing critical steps.
- Participate in Assembly Equipment validation run-off; facilitate train the trainer activities.
- Pre-production shipment coordination
- Meet all customer expectations - documentation, labels, packaging, notifications
- Shipment validation - shipment readily available on-time, freight is confirmed.
- Sample request are fulfilled per requested timing.
- Dimensional control - R&R studies, capability
- Fulfill the cross functional launch teams needs to ensure successful launches
The Experience You Will Bring
- Demonstrate the MBM Guiding Principles and humility/discipline to achieve personal improvement.
- Working knowledge of IATF Quality Management System and ISO 17025 calibration systems.
- Knowledge of plastic injection molding, plating, painting, assembly and MP&L processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Strong computer and problem-solving skills.
- Willing and able to work any shift (up to 12 hours), holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to work in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy and high-volume environment
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling.
- Willing and able to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment\
What Will Put You Ahead
- One (1) or more years of experience working in a manufacturing, quality or industrial environment
- High school diploma or GED
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf