Representative, Sales Development
What You Will Do In Your Role
Early Sales Development Activities:
- Lead Generation and Management in Salesforce from nurturing to prospecting.
- Customer mapping with distributors to continuously identify new opportunities and focus customers.
- Identifying new market, application, new trending demand through research, news or customers feedback.
- Support customers’ RFQ, customer inquiries, Salesforce Case Management and leads from MLQ or distribution channels, periodic business review which includes price negotiation, new opportunity, and business award.
- Provide related documents (sales drawing, product specification, testing report, etc.) and samples of existing product through Case Management and create PDR when necessary
- Manage project qualification process and support customer in all requirements to make sure we are on-track to successful conversion of revenue.
- Ensure Molex product and design approved in the BOM as AVL (Approved Vendor List) by tracking opportunity conversion rate through bookings and orders.
- Prepare sales call/customer visit, periodic business review and monthly sales reports. Share market and industry insight through information gather from distributors and customer in regular update of the upside opportunity and downside risk with detail information to DSM/RSM.
- Build strong relationship with customer key decision-makers across different functional groups and Molex distributors to grow Molex brand awareness with them.
- Build a strong project pipeline and timely tracking of the assigned key customers/programs by maximizing Molex footprint in new/existing programs.
- Analyze order trend, review Customer/distributor inventory status to ensure sufficient backlogs.
- Manage all contracts with customers, including negotiates general T&C with customers on payment terms, shipping terms etc.
- Regular review with distributor partners, maintain & increase order share in targeted accounts and review new business opportunities, focus customers with them on regular basis in QBR (Quarterly Business Review) and Monthly review.
- Support company's initiatives on Social Responsibility, TS16949, ISO9001/14001, TQM, Six Sigma, Kaizen etc.
- Grow in value creation to the company, promoting and exercising MBM guiding principles and cultures.
- Other duties as assigned by management
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree holder or its equivalent
- Applicants without relevant experience welcome to apply, training will be provided
- Interpersonal skills to effectively work with co-workers and external contracts to respond positively to situations
- Strong organization skills to anticipate, plan, organize and self-monitor workload
- Good presentation skills that demonstrate the ability to prepare and deliver concise and effective presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering
- 2-3 years sales experience in electronics industry
- Experience in design-in with OEMs/ODMs
- Proven track record and contacts with key decision maker/influencer and other executives within the industry will be an added advantage