Business Partner, HR
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be proactive partner to steward and advance MBM culture, especially “role of supervisor” development.
- Provide consultation and work closely with business lead to design, conceptualize and implement the updates or changes in organizational structure.
- Provide HR solutions to business supervisors regarding job-related problems, policies, procedures.
- Respond to employee inquiries and advise business supervisors of appropriate solutions of employee relation issues, handle investigation for employee relation issues independently.
- Develop collaborative relationships with the other members of the HR Solutions/HR Leveraged Capability, communicating as necessary on related matters.
- Initiate communication channels with employees/supervisors to promote the understanding of programs, principles and objectives along with developing positive employee morale.
- Conduct talent management and provide HR professional insights for key talent’s IDP solutions on talent assessment and development plan.1
- Lead local training / staffing HR function to support business goal. Develop others in HR team.
- Work with Legal, Compliance to provide consulting and facilitation to supervisors for proper performance management and / or disciplinary ER cases handling.
- Independently working with minimal supervision in all HR activities implementation.
- Participate and support HR projects as needed.
- Other duties assigned by HRM.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor or above
- Fluent English in oral and written;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good collaboration and influencing skills
- Good coaching skill
- Rich experience in Human Resource with at least 5 years in MNC, preferable in Business HR role.
- Experience interacting with all levels of management/staff and across organizational lines
What Will Put You Ahead
- Majored in Human resource management or Management
- Problem Solving Skill
- Negotiation skill
- Project Management skill
- Experience implementing diverse and high impact HR initiatives to support organizational objectives
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, based on feedback, stakeholder engagement, trend analysis, etc
- Experience in transition management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Experience in medical industry