Molex is seeking a high performing Financial Analyst and business partner at our Corporate location in Lisle, IL . This role will collaborate with the TMO (Transformation Management Office) and IT teams to provide financial stewardship for key digital bets and our overall IT/digital strategy. In this role, you will help drive outcomes by providing financial insights with respect to the overall costs and benefits of our key projects, transformation initiatives, as well as activities required to run and maintain the organization. This position will report to the TMO Finance Manager.
In this role you will engage your critical thinking skills, focus on economic value creation, and exhibit your ability to build relationships with key partners. You will be a clear and proactive communicator with confident presentation skills, able to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines. A true affinity for data modeling and analysis are keys to this position.
Molex (a subsidiary of Koch Industries) is a globally recognized provider of electronic solutions in a wide range of industries, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical. Check us out!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Model financials and analyze scenarios for all transformation projects within the TMO
- Partner with project specific finance business partners to understand and summarize project status, track the costs/value targets, risks to completion, etc.
- Assist in preparation of proforma financials and development of financial, sensitivity, and cost/benefit analyses, and business scenario alternatives
- Evaluate KPIs vs. target and assist with countermeasures if project is off plan
- Key Bet monthly forecast: attend meetings with business partners to understand current project status and consolidate the related financials
- Perform variance and trend analyses of TMO expenses and summary reporting
- Review general ledger accounts, cost centers, and vendor level spending detail on a monthly basis
- Prepare internal labor reclass entries and TMO management chargeback entries
- Prepare monthly reporting packages to executives and corporate finance teams
- Support annual forecasting process
- Support TMO Lead team with various ad hoc requests
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related Business field
- Previous experience gathering data, performing analysis, and presenting a point of view
- Intermediate to Advanced level MS Excel skills
- The ability to work outside typical business hours of 8am-5pm, in order to communicate with our global locations and complete time sensitive items as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- MBA, MAcc, CPA, or other professional business certification
- Capital Project experience (i.e. reconciliations, cost controls and forecasting for capital projects)
- 2 years or more of previous experience in an accounting or financial analysis focused role, supporting a corporate capability
- Experience with KPI’s, benchmarking, bet tracking, dashboards
- SAP, Infor or other large ERP; integrated financial system experience
- Experience with business analysis and data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, or Alteryx) is a plus
- Manufacturing industry experience; and/or Global company experience is plus
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf