Looking to be part of a bigger picture? Ever wondered how it all comes together in the end?
SRG Global's Commercial Excellence Analysts support hundreds of requests about business. It might be a quote for new business, estimating new technology, comparing suppliers, or coaching someone on costs. We create value every day by putting together dynamic business plans for future opportunities that grow the company and oversee the financial progression of business from Pre-Award through Launch.
We are part finance, part project management, part technical, and overall business focused; and this position offers a unique opportunity to broaden your skill set, and knowledge of the business as a whole. We are looking for someone to work with Operations, Tooling, Sales, Engineering, Purchasing….just about everyone!
Estimating might be right for you if:
- You like to work through the puzzle and find a solution .
- Straddling the line is easy for you - finance and product, product and project planning, etc.
- You like to work in teams, and then sometimes work alone.
- Are comfortable presenting plans and information to executives.
- You pay attention to details, and like to keep information organized.
- Have a positive attitude, and don’t fluster easily.
- Can work with both humans and machines.
What You Will Do In Your Role
We are looking for that person - Cost Estimator, Cost Accountant, Financial Analyst, Industrial Engineer, etc. - to drive the estimating process to a robust business case. A typical day will have you working on multiple projects in varying phases of development. You might be looking at specs for the next generation grille of a vehicle, preparing for a quote review with the Business Manager, preparing and submitting a capital request, or challenging the inputs from a stakeholder. We work with various groups to understand their capability, needs, costs, and drivers - becoming subject matter experts on how these all go together to cost a product or process.
This position resides in Troy, with Global/Remote possibilities.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree of Finance, Business, and/or Engineering OR equivalent experience
- 1+ years of related automotive experience or 3+years costing or engineered products experience
- Project Management experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with injection molded plastic parts, assemblies, and finishes is a bonus
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf