Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative. The ideal candidate will have fluent communication skills in English.
CSR members should be able to work effectively with customers, our internal sales and operations groups to maintain an uninterrupted order flow to the customers. We are looking for someone who will leverage their communication skills to coordinate activities across multiple customers and/or production facilities. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated person with the ability to operate independently and should preferably have experience in an international environment import/export.
A working day typically includes:
• Order management from A-Z (liaison with manufacturing, customers, scheduling, sales) – order processing
• Placing of orders with our production facilities
• Daily check of the actual supply plans and purchase orders
• Issuance of documents for cargo’s arrival (proforma-invoices, delivery schedules, etc)
• Maintenance and development of relationship with customers, forwarders and our production and other departments
• preferably some working experience in an international environment
• fluency in English
• experience in using Microsoft Office programs
• customer-oriented mindset, team player mentality