KBX Technology Solutions provides logistics solutions for its customers through innovative technology that help deliver actionable intelligence, eliminate waste and redundancies, and create greater operational efficiencies in the marketplace. KBX Technology Solutions is a subsidiary of KBX – a Koch Industries Inc. company – and complements all KBX subsidiaries (Rail, Logistics, and International) to drive enhanced data and analytics across the global supply chain for customers. Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America, with estimated annual revenues as high as $115 billion, according to Forbes.
KBX Technologies is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team! The role will be part of a team of engineers that are responsible for working to build, support and enhance our external integrations capability. Responsibilities include working with our internal teams to understand APIs, documenting integrations, working with customers to establish integrations, participate and build a community of practice around our integration capabilities. We are seeking an individual that possesses strong collaboration and communication skills, with a strong track record of displaying high initiative and ownership of opportunities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work independently, or within the construct of a product team, to understand customer and business requirements to deliver creative solutions which meet or exceed those business needs
- Execution of this role will involve both the deployment of standardized integrations and the creation of new solutions and services as required to meet customer needs
- Produce and maintain documentation to support solutions that you have developed/deployed to aid in the support of the solution
- Automating our operational processes as needed
- Working with a team of engineers and analysts through discovery, delivery, and support of new platforms that are focused on the transformation of our transportation management systems
- Ensuring delivery of technical solutions that meet the business outcomes, consistent with software development standards and best practices for a service-oriented architecture
- Develop, test and deploy solutions based on requirements
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of experience as a programmer/analyst, developing and supporting applications
- 2+ years of experience with Web services/API development with REST and SOAP protocols, XML and JSON formats, GRPC
- 1+ year of experience with TFS/VSTS/Azure Devops, CI/CD and Fiddler, SoapUI, Postman or equivalent tools
- 1+ year of experience with C#.NET and SQL
What Will Put You Ahead
- Degree in Computer Science/MIS, Engineering, or equivalent
- Understanding of different architecture methodologies (Monolithic vs. Microservices)
- Experience with containerization and virtualization, Infrastructure as Code (Helm Charts, YAML, CloudFormation, or similar tools) and AWS technology stack (EC2 Instances & Volumes, S3 Buckets, IAM Policies)
- Visual Basic .NET
- General Queuing Technologies (RabbitMQ\Apache-Kafka) experience\principles
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf