Our Georgia-Pacific OSB facility in Englehart, Ontario is recruiting for a Stores Leader. Reporting to the Stores Supervisor, this role will be responsible for managing all aspects MRO inventory to ensure it supports operations and reliability at the lowest total cost of ownership to GP. If you have a high attention to detail and like working with a team to achieve productivity goals, this may be the job for you!
Georgia-Pacific employees strive for safety and health excellence while achieving an injury free workplace.
Daily Routine Includes:
· Ensuring compliance with all safety and environmental policies and procedures
· Managing and owning the overall Spare Parts supply operations, including receiving and managing MRO parts, storeroom inventory, and supplies
· Responsible for developing inventory plans, maintaining optimal inventory levels, and assisting in developing criticality classifications for parts to track materials most critical to uptime
· Working with maintenance and operations to understand inventory needs and ensure reliability is properly supported at the best total cost of ownership for GP
· Identifying opportunities for stores-related process or workflow improvements and implementing as needed
· Conducting periodic review and analysis of the inventory including (but not limited to) cycle counting, on demand reviews, overmax evaluation, slow moving inventory reviews, repair & return transactions, criticality reviews, and min/max reviews based on usage, lead time, and asset strategy. Driving conversations on these topics to ensure inventory opportunities are appropriately addressed to create maximum value for the facility and GP.
· Ensuring the storeroom is clean and organized through shelf/bin and parts identification with corresponding database accuracy
· Driving improvements in Vendor-Managed and Committed Inventory
· Managing New Stock initiation process
· Training others on stores processes, the associated value, and driving accountability
· Following, reviewing, and sharing knowledge on all applicable Internal Financial Controls and Purchasing and Storeroom policies
· Generating material releases and follow-up as needed
· Resolving invoice discrepancies as they occur and work to resolve root causes
What You Will Need: Basic Qualifications:
· High School Diploma or GED
· A minimum of one (1) year of inventory management experience
· Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including the use of formulas for sorting data in Excel and Word
· Knowledge of TEAMS, Outlook
· Experience with inventory management programs, MP2, MDM, Ariba, SPARC and Tableau
· Adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
· Willing to work weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed
· The ability to lift up to 25 lbs. routinely
· Ability to perform repetitive tasks for 8 hours/day, including but not limited to lifting, walking, pushing, pulling, climbing, and driving forklift
What Will Put You Ahead? Preferred Qualifications:
· At least three (3) years of inventory management experience or at least three (3) years manufacturing experience
· Knowledge of maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) parts
· Experience with inventory management software (MP2 preferred)
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Equal Opportunity Employer.
This employer use E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcare