Phillips-Medisize Northeast, LLC is seeking a Lead Trainer-Manufacturing to own and facilitate functional & compliance training to Medical Manufacturing Operators and to cross train Operators to ensure full coverage on all molded and assembled products.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Have full knowledge and understanding of all molding & assembly operations and line clearance processes in order to provide effective training to Operators and for cross-training existing Operators
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to ensure compliance to work instructions and functional processes
- In partnership with Training Coordinator, maintain & revise content of structured Operator Training Program (OTP) as needed
- Facilitate training per the structured Operator Training Program (OTP) using both classroom presentation and exercises and on the floor demonstration methods
- Perform Verification of Effectiveness (VOE) at prescribed intervals to ensure training was effective
- Participate in Train the Trainer from Quality Engineers on initial work instructions for new product launches
- Provide ongoing feedback and suggestions to Quality Engineers for improvements to work instructions, documents and processes.
- Maintain a high level understanding of Performance Metrics for the production line – operational performance standards – utilization, efficiency, output and scrap
- Actively participates in 5S and process audits, continual improvement, and corrective action activities
- High level of understanding and manage compliance to GDP and GMP by auditing Operator paperwork and processes
- Willingness to work overtime and flexible work hours to provide training across multiple shifts
- Provide Train the Trainer on the OTP to backup trainers to ensure full 24/7 training coverage
- Effective and respectful communication with co-workers
- Assist in the development of a positive working environment for all operators
- Where applicable, individual is pre-planning safety into work activities to improve performance
- Proactively identifies safety concerns
- Complies with Environmental Management System program SOP’s/WI, Policy & Program elements and encourages responsible use of resources
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of manufacturing production experience
- 1+ year of training experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Understanding of Good Documentation Practices (GDP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to teach others
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing systems and procedure
- Ability to organize and effectively communicate details
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to use Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word Document
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf