In this dynamic procurement role as a Analytics Architect, you have the opportunity to be part of an organization that is investing in data and data science as a competitive advantage. This role will connect to potential business opportunities, embrace the challenge process, connect ideas to business value, develop new analytics solutions using contemporary tools, and tell the story of value to key constituents. This opportunity engages diverse types of business applications and data sets at a rapid pace, and our ideal candidate is a self-starter and gets excited creating new competitive advantages for the company.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Leading and pushing the envelope of what is possible and strategic thinking
- Identifying opportunities or alternative solution application where others might not
- Translating business problems into discrete projects and outcomes
- Owning and implementing an end-to-end data science project
- Data wrangling and cleaning external and internal data sources in order to apply them to business models
- Creating dashboards, visualizations, and data products that answer business questions efficiently
- Solution and model development, tuning, and deployment
- Presentation of findings, ideas, and data stories to business leaders
- Partner and work with IT and other data scientists on projects and ideas
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a quantitative field. This could include Finance, Engineering, Economics, or Mathematics, etc.
- Demonstrated experience of solving problems with innovative solutions
- Ability to empathize with business and fully learn details of business processes to connect to value
- Knowledge of statistical concepts
- Coding ability with Python and SQL
- Previous work with database and data structures
- Experience working with visualization software
- Experience using machine learning frameworks and modules such as sklearn, tensorflow, and technical analysis libraries
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience implementing machine learning models
- Experience Database/ERP software
- Business or new product development experience
- Leadership experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf