Supply Chain Manager- Nylon Intermediates
INVISTA is currently seeking an experienced candidate for the position of Supply Chain Manager. The preferred locations for this position are Wichita, KS and Wilmington, DE; and secondary alternatives are any INVISTA location in NA.
INVISTA’s Supply Chain capability is seeking a strategic leader who has proven success in exhibiting Principled EntrepreneurshipTM (initiative, sense of urgency, responsibility, economical/critical thinking skills, contribution motivated and continuous improvement mindset) and driving/leading transformation. The primary responsibility is to drive/lead the Sales and Operations Planning for one of the Nylon Intermediates product line/business units (Acids or Specialties Intermediates).
The role requires strong leadership by influence and collaboration capability. Successful candidates must be able to identify, develop and drive profitable strategies to optimize our supply chain, including understanding of key risks, opportunities, constraints, and economic considerations as a key partner of one of the Nylon Intermediates (Acids or Specialties Intermediates) business teams. The Supply Chain Manager must also have strong written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization while also acting with a sense of urgency and driving collaborative results.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Accountable for Global Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) for a specific Nylon Intermediates Product line/business unit including:
- Demand forecasting via sales forecast, market point of view, and advanced analytics
- Develop optimized supply plans (production and purchase) with a range of outcomes to meet global internal and external demand
- Integration with downstream business units
- Inventory planning and position management
- Scenario analysis, opportunity framing and decision support in supply strategies, market demand, asset planning and network design
- Use, maintain, upgrade current planning systems/knowledge system and profitable implementation of technology to improve speed and effectiveness of decision making
- Input into long term capacity investment
- Coordination and influence of key activities in sales, finance, logistics, operations, and commercial leadership
- Origination of value creation opportunities to improve business results and drive virtuous cycle of mutual benefit with customers, suppliers, and internal counterpart
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years professional experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, Logistic or closely related experience
- Proven leadership capability by indirect/direct influence
- Ability to travel up to 10%, including internationally
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years professional experience
- Experience in SAP, other ERP system, and/or supply chain planning systems
- Understanding and experience in using advanced analytics in driving better decisions
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf