John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. JZHC is part of Koch Engineered Solutions, which is owned by Koch Industries, the largest privately held company in the U.S.
John Zink is seeking a Project Manager to oversee projects in the Power/Process & Refining/Petrochem markets including oil and gas processing equipment, full steam solutions, burner systems, vapor control systems, flare systems, process burner systems, and thermal oxidizer systems. Typical project scope will include water heaters, glycol dehydration units, boilers, burners, combustion stacks, vapor recovery systems, heat exchangers, separation products, fuel and valve skids with associated instrumentation and control panels.
This person will work directly with our clients to ensure communication, project updates and resolution to any issues or project changes. It will be critical that this Project Manager cultivates relationships within multi-discipline engineering teams, executives, stakeholders and suppliers in order to track project milestones and key deliverables.
The Project Manager will be responsible for concurrent projects with accountability over designs, schedules, and budgets. Candidates must demonstrate excellent communication skills with a focus on creating value and customer service.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Engage with customers on defined project scope working from order entry to contract completion
- Work with cross functional groups to organize and influence project timelines.
- Create project plans based on customer needs
- Track and report with a scheduling tool and ensuring outward communication to teams, leadership, and external partners
- Anticipate and mitigate risks throughout project plans; communicate proactively with internal support teams and customers on project status and issues that arise
- Work with the engineering team to ensure specification compliance in the areas of design, system performance, and delivery criteria
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management working directly with external customers, vendors, and contractors
- 3+ years of experience managing project activities including design, procurement, project scheduling, controlling budgets, knowledge of fabrication, construction, and commissioning
- 3+ years working on multiple concurrent projects
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
What Will Put You Ahead:
- 7+ years of experience in project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Experience engineering, designing, and fabricating products in the oil and gas industry
- Experience working with EPC companies and reputed oil and gas industry customers
- Experience working directly with international customers and vendors
- MBA Degree
- PMP Certification
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: