You know us already! Georgia-Pacific is one of the nation’s leading corrugated box manufacturers.
Check out these videos/links to learn more about the Corrugated Business at Georgia-Pacific:
Georgia-Pacific: How Corrugated Boxes are Made
Georgia-Pacific is now hiring a Plant Scheduler at the Milan, MI corrugated packaging plant. The successful candidate will have strong communication, analytical, and entrepreneurship skills. If you are looking for that next step in your career path apply today!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Scheduling of orders for a corrugated paper machine, finishing equipment, and managing the roll stock inventory
- Working with customer service to effectively plan to meet customer needs and efficiently maximize the productivity of the operation
- Managing roll stock which includes ordering, receiving, warehousing, and consuming paper in addition to analyzing usage and utilization trends to ensure the right product mix is available to efficiently meet the needs of our customers
- Interfacing and working directly with production, customer service, and various other departments within the plant operation
- Exemplify and advance the MBM® (Market Based Management) philosophy
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in corrugated manufacturing environment
- Ability to operate and manage a computer-based production scheduling system
- Experience with KIWI System, BGO and BVP
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf