RELCO, located in Willmar, Minnesota, has recently joined the Koch family of companies as of November 2020. We are still the same local company we have been for 38 years and now have an expanded, improved benefit offerings.
RELCO is seeking an Automation Technician to join to our manufacturing team. This position is responsible for assembling, wiring, and testing controls panels for the company, and with interacting with the engineering and sales teams along with the customer regarding orders and specifications.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Interact with customer/vendors to gather information required to do an accurate quote
- Advise sales on constraints from customer that are unrealistic, costly, risky, and etc
- Research panel components' electrical connections and draw them on electrical drawing
- Review PID drawings and identify devices needing control
- Read electrical drawings and build panels to electrical drawings' specification
Provide startup assistance at the customer’s site for the controls portion of projects for the company.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 year degree (or Bachelors) in similar field or 2+ years experience assembling and wiring control panels.
- 1+ years experience using Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc...)
- Strong typing skills
- Previous experience utilizing electrical CAD software
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with AutoCad
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf