Molex is proud to employ some of the most client-focused Customer Service Professionals in the world. Our representatives thrive in a dynamic team environment, supporting a diverse, multi-cultural customer base, while sharing best practices and engaging in efforts to support continuous improvement. We rely on our Representatives to create and maintain strong customer relationships and use their critical thinking and decision-making skills on a daily basis. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, and an innate desire to provide world-class service to the customers of a highly respected global technology company on our Customer Service Team, we’d like to hear from you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- High engagement with assigned customer base to develop a strong mutual business relationship, focused on day to day activity support and long-term growth
- Manages high volume order activities through an SAP based system. Ensures order accuracy; manages order changes; manages other account activity with cross-functional groups such as logistics, credit, quality, and operations planning
- Manages high volume time sensitive communications through outlook
- Brings additional value to their accounts by applying analytical skills to better understand customer demand and future needs
- Supports department by seeking opportunities to streamline or automate departmental procedures. Shares best practices among peers and provides backup for other Account Representatives in their absence
- Maintains accurate customer profile information
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of customer service or account management experience in a business-to-business environment for a manufacturing, distribution, or shipping company
- Experience with SAP (or similar) order management, inventory review / evaluation / allocation
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Access
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in a business-related field
- Bilingual language capability (Spanish and/or Portuguese)
- Experience processing expedite requests
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf