Quality Control Project Manager (fixed-term contract)
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is a world-leading supplier of combustion products, such as burners, flares, thermal oxidizers and vapor recovery systems.
To complement and strengthen our Quality team in Italy (Vimercate - MB), we are looking for a Project Quality Control Manager. This is a fixed-term contract (one year with possibility of permanent contract).
What You Will Do In Your Role
Reporting directly to Quality Leader, the Project QC Manager has the responsibility to direct, lead and manage all the quality aspects related to the assigned projects.
- Develop, determine and define quality requirements, distribute inspection and test information, maintaining and completing all project records.
- Review project specifications, quality plans, drawings, and/or pertinent documents as needed to define the scope of supply
- Prepare ITP defining the extent of quality control inspection and the inspection and test criteria to be used for each major item or component of a project.
- Travel as necessary to properly support all quality activities for assigned projects in relation to KO/PIM Meetings, supplier development, inspections, training of inspectors and project specific concerns.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Engineering Degree in mechanical desirable
- Proven track record industrial experience as QC (preferable Oil & Gas sector)
- Knowledge of manufacturing process, including fabrication codes (ASME, AWS, EN, etc..)
- NDE certification
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Capability to manage different type of tasks
- Ability to teamworking, good interpersonal skills
- Proactive and independent ability to get targets
- Very skilled in time management
- Drive license
What Will Put You Ahead
- Welding, Painting or Refractory inspector certification