Customer Success Associate (i360)
This job posting is no longer active.
i360, a leader in data and analytic capabilities that solve operational, supply chain, and market forecasting challenges for some of the top companies in the world, is seeking a Customer Success Associate to join the team! i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting on the leading edge of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about their capabilities as they are about building the next generation of commercial business partnerships. The Customer Success Associate will join the growing commercial division of the company which provides analytics and technology solutions to our partner businesses and beyond. This is an exciting opportunity to shape i360’s commercial business efforts by identifying opportunities to create future partnerships by collaboratively driving change management through adoption and usage of i360’s architected solutions.
The successful candidate will be a trusted advisor to our customers with good interpersonal and communication skills, energetic, curious, resourceful, highly creative, and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
To be considered, candidates must have strong skills in the following areas:
- Quick thinking problem-solving skills combined with outstanding business acumen
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills as well as exhibits strong attention to detail
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance and with a track record of success in highly collaborative, cross-functional teams.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills to translate complex business problems and value propositions from internal technical resources into actionable deliverables for clients
- Ability to master the i360 product suite and quickly deliver client solutions
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support testing and release of features for i360’s commercial product suite. Create and draft product acceptance criteria to ensure ease of use and customer engagement
- Proactively identify new initiatives, product features and expansion opportunities to forge long-lasting relationships and drive product vision.
- Monitor product suite usage and incoming data processes and act as first line of defensive to triage product bugs and work with relevant internal teams and client to find optimal solutions.
- Work with project management team to develop, track and respond to critical metrics that drive customer success and engagement from project origination, discovery and proposal development through testing and implementation.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with i360’s customers by anticipating customer needs and working with data science and analytics teams to translate recommended solutions into actionable business deliverables
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape with the ability to learn to speak about i360 differentiators and customer ROI
- Ability to manage complex accounts by working collaboratively and adapting quickly in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Work with marketing team to highlight key customers and success stories through case studies
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ years in Customer success/account management, product testing or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience working with CRM software
- Position will require up to 10% travel
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in QA or project management
- 1+ years of experience using data to draw actionable insights in a business
- Experience with Business Intelligence software like Tableau, Shiny, Streamlit
- Experience with project management software’s such as Jira, ADO or Trello
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.